Scroll Down to Start Your Quote
Our new advanced online purchase option makes it easy for your to buy insurance for your dance school, including pole-dancing studios and those with aerials online.
- When completing the online application, you will be asked to list all of the styles of dance that you teach. Please list all styles that you teach and if you teach pole or aerials, make sure to specifically list them.
- You may also teach zumba/yoga under this program.
- Mobile pole dance parties and instructors prohibited.
It is also crucial that you understand the coverage. Did you know that there are many types of policies that exclude injuries to participants? That means that if someone is hurt in your class, you are not covered.
Our team works hard to help you with a policy that has coverage for injuries to participants.
When comparing quotes, always watch out for a participant liability exclusion.
Pole Dancing Instructors Click Here
Individual Pole Dancing Instructor Insurance
Instructors must comply with these additional rules as well:
- Adequate Matting/Padding being utilized
- Spotters are required for students
- No Alcohol is allowed for anyone.
- Maximum height for Aerial is 10 Feet (point of attachment)
- Any Aerial Activities – Silk, Yoga, Hoop, etc. has a Surcharge
- Waivers are required – and must be signed by all clients