Learn more about Dance Studio Insurance
Liability Insurance for Dance Schools
THE LIABILITY COVERAGE – Dance School Insurance
(Protects you in the event of a lawsuit or property damage)
COVERAGE MAY INCLUDE SUITS ARISING OUT OF:
- Injury or death of participants
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
With the dance school quote (not for individual instructors) – staff members are included for no extra charge. Please note that independent contractors are not considered staff, however they may be added for an additional premium under optional coverages with the dance school quote.
All information provided here is for education purposes and DOES NOT guarantee coverage. Please review the policy and quote that you are purchasing for specific forms, exclusions, terms and conditions.
Accident Insurance for Dance Schools
THE ACCIDENT COVERAGE – Dance School Insurance (not for individual instructor policies)
(Pays the medical bills of an injured student or staff member)
MEDICAL EXPENSE BENEFIT
If the Covered Person incurs eligible expenses as the direct result of a covered injury and independent of all other causes, the Company will pay the charges incurred for such expense within 365 days, beginning on the date of accident. Payment will be made for eligible expenses in excess of the applicable $100 Deductible Amount, not to exceed the Maximum Medical Benefit.
The first such expense must be incurred within 90 days after the date of the accident.
“Eligible expense” means charges for the following necessary treatment and service, not to exceed the usual and customary charges in the area where provided.
- Medical and surgical care by a physician
- Radiology (X-rays)
- Prescription drugs and medicines
- Dental treatment of sound natural teeth
- Hospital care and service in semiprivate accommodations, or as an outpatient
- Ambulance service from the scene of the accident to the nearest hospital
- Orthopedic appliances necessary to promote healing
Excess coverage: This plan does not cover treatment or service for which benefits are payable or service is available under any other insurance or medical service plan available to the Covered Person.
ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT BENEFIT
Benefit Amount is $50,000. If a covered injury results in any of the losses specified below within 365 days of the date of the accident, the Company will pay the applicable amount:
- Full Principal Sum for loss of life, double dismemberment or quadriplegia
- Full Principal Sum for loss of sight, loss of hearing, or loss of speech that is irrecoverable by natural, surgical or artificial means
- 50% of the Principal Sum for loss of one arm, one leg, one hand, or one foot
- 50% of the Principal Sum for paraplegia or hemiplegia
- 50% of the Principal Sum as a monthly benefit for Coma
- 25% of the Principal Sum for loss of index finger and thumb of same hand or four fingers of the same hand
We will not pay more than the Principal Sum for this benefit for all losses due to the same accident.
Learn About Dance School Insurance
Dance School Insurance
There are many types of insurance available for dance schools.
- Liability Insurance (for accidental bodily injury)
- Equipment Coverage – optional
- Tenant Improvement Insurance – optional for dance schools and dance studios
- Accident Medical – optional for dance schools and dance studios
For other options, such as:
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Data Breach Liability
- Multiple Location Policies – available online for dance schools and studios
Yoga and Pilates Studio Insurance
Insurance for Yoga / Pilates / Fitness
- Aerobics Classes
- Bikram Yoga
- Bungee Yoga Insurance
- Inyegar Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Traditional Yoga Insurance
- Pilates Studio
- Vinyasa Yoga
Important: When completing the online insurance application, make sure to disclose all of the styles and methods that you teach.
- Accident Medical – Included within the Quote
- General Liability – included
- Property Coverage – optional
- Business Personal Property
- Tenant improvements
- Business Income
- Glass (windows)
- Hired and non-owned autos – optional
- Abuse and Molestation – optional