You need to work with an agent because of the risks in the dance school industry to understand the different policies available based on your needs.
Here are 5 reasons:
- Some dance school policies exclude participants, meaning that if someone is dancing and gets injured, the insurance may not protect you. Do you know the 2 types of policies that you need to cover bodily injuries? Our online quote for dance schools offers both general liability and accident medical.
- If you teach people who are also auditioning for schools or performances they can sue you for not getting into a school or getting a part. Do you know which type of insurance protects you from these claims? This is available as a separate policy from the online quote. Contact us for more information.
- The reasons for potential claims are limitless. Sweat on the floor could cause a visitor to slip and fall simply while walking. The “slip and fall” claim is one of the most common.
- You need insurance to protect our equipment in case of fire, theft, or other potential claims.
- During a class, someone could claim that your teaching activated an old injury. Now, that person claims that he needs surgery and time off work. You could be held liability.
Overall, remember that just the cost of legal defense cold bankrupt a business. This is why you need insurance.
Contact us to learn more about the different types of coverage available. If you are looking for just a general liability and accident medical policy, with the option for property coverage, you can quote and buy online here.