Both individual instructors and dance schools are eligible for the same program. In your online application, simply list all of your dance styles that you teach, including, pole and aerials. You can use your home address as your business address if you do not have a permanent teaching location.
- On the application, when asked the number of students you teach, enter the largest number of students that you will teach in your busiest month of the year.
Please note that mobile pole dance party instructors are not eligible for this online purchase.
- Belly dancing
- Country western
- Folk dance
- Hip Hop
- Lindy Hop
- ZUMBA ®
When requesting a quote, let us know that you are an individual instructor.
Pole Dance Instructor Requirements
Individual Pole Dancing Instructor Insurance
Instructors must comply with these additional rules as well:
- Adequate Matting/Padding being utilized
- Spotters are required for students
- No Alcohol is allowed for anyone.
- Maximum height for Aerial is 10 Feet (point of attachment)
- Any Aerial Activities – Silk, Yoga, Hoop, etc. has a Surcharge
- Waivers are required – and must be signed by all clients
Buy Individual Dance Instructor Insurance